Simply attempting to convert Drive times. In other words, 89 miles to a particular location @ 60mph = 1.48, but want this to display as TIME (1.29 - 1hr, 29min), may seem stupid, but can't figure it out!
Hi Take your 1.48 divide by 24 and format the cell to "h:mm"
Make Sure that your Computer Meets the System Requirements
Microsoft Windows Requirements :
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit) or 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
16 GB available hard disk space (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
You need to double-check your computer's hardware configuration against the following Microsoft requirements. If your computer hardware is not up to par, then make sure you upgrade where necessary before continuing.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Converting to Time:
How to Fix Converting to Time with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The junk files will be shown in the scan result.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems need to be repaired. Click Fix All.
3. When the Fixing part is finished, your computer has been speeded up and the errors have been removed
I want to combine several Excel 2007 Workbooks without having to open each one. I would like to copy the data from the First Column A into one master Workbook. Sometimes the Column could be different. But I assume the procedure would be the same except I would specify the correct column? Is this possible? If not then I will open all and do the copy and paste thing. I have about 20 workbooks. I want to copy the data into the Master Workbook Column A into one Worksheet. Not Several Worksheets. Is this possible?
Thanks In Advance!!!!
Anwsers to the Problem Combining Several Workbooks
In the Search box, type "regedit" (without quotes) and press Enter.
Look for the following registry key: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ SQMClient\Windows\DisabledSessions".
On the right window pane, delete the subkey: "Machine Throttling".
Restart your computer.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Combining Several Workbooks:
How to Fix Combining Several Workbooks with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Run it, and it will scan your computer. The junk files will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be fixed.
3. The Repair part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been removed. You can also use other functions in this software. Like dll downloading, junk file cleaning and print spooler error repair.
When I go to network connections, Right Click on LAN, Click on Properties Under General Tab, click on Install and Click On Service ..all I see is a listing for a McAfee driver but nothing for Microsoft . I removed McAfee from my computer awhile ago & it must have created problems as I can't see other computers on the network.Is there a Microsoft driver I need to install and will that help fix the problem of not see other computers on the network.
Solutions to the Problem Can't see other Computers on Network
On the General tab of the Properties for your Local Area Connection network adapter, you should see a box under the heading "This connection uses the following items." Most Windows XP setups for home use have 4 entries in this box: Client for Microsoft Networks, QoS Packet Scheduler, File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks, and Internet Protocol (TCP/IP).
If you don't have these, you should install them, although you don't really need the QoS Packet Scheduler.
You seem to have almost got to the right place, but you should note that when you click the "Install" button under the box, you are given 3 choices: Client, Service, and Protocol. The "Client for Microsoft Networks" obviously is a "client"; "Internet Protocol (TCP/IP)" is a "Protocol" and the other two are "Services."
What items do you have installed?
Use the System File Checker tool to repair corrupted or missing system files:
Type cmd, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER to open the elevated command prompt (I.e. Command prompt with administrative rights).
The User Account Control window should appear, be sure that the action it exhibits is correct, and then press the Continue button.
Type or copy paste the below command line into it without quotes:
Recommended Method to Fix the Problem: Can't see other Computers on Network:
How to Fix Can't see other Computers on Network with SmartPCFixer?
1. Click the button to download SmartPCFixer . Install it on your system. Open it, and it will perform a scan for your system. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is done, you can see the errors and problems which need to be repaired.
3. The Fixing part is finished, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.
Hi tootdAy, Thanks for posting your question. This is a Windows Vista support forum.
If you have disabled "Always ask before opening this type of file" during file downloads. To reset the default behavior so that explorer will prompt you to open or save the file type, perform the following steps
1. Open the Control Panel Folder Options applet.
2. Select the File Types tab.
3. Scroll down to the extension type that you want to reset.
4. Select the extension type, and then click Advanced.
5. Check the "Confirm open after download" check box, then click OK. 6. Click Close to the Folder Options dialog box.
If you do not get the prompt for downloads at all then try to the steps below
1. In Internet Explorer, click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. There are four security zones listed: Internet Local intranet Trusted sites Restricted sites 4. Click the zone where you want to change the settings.
5. Under Security level for this zone, click Custom Level. 6. Under Downloads, under Automatic prompting for file downloads, click Enable, and then click OK two times.
Hope the above information helps.
Regards. Sharath Govindappa Visit our Microsoft Answers Feedback Forumhttp://social.answers.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/answersfeedback/threads/ and let us know what you think.
Windows Error Reporting - To Fix Calling out the "File Download" dialog box
Go to Start button.
Open Control Panel.
Go to Windows Error Reporting.
Click on System and Maintenance, then click Problem Reports and Solutions.
Next, click Change Settings located on the left side panel of the Problem Reports and Solutions window.
Select an option to configure how you want Windows to look for a solution to your problems. You may allow Windows to do it automatically or ask you every time to check if problem occurs.
Next, click the Advanced settings link.
Select Off to turn off Error Reporting.
Recommended Method to Repair the Problem: Calling out the "File Download" dialog box:
How to Fix Calling out the "File Download" dialog box with SmartPCFixer?
1. Download Error Fixer . Install it on your system. Click Scan, and it will perform a scan for your computer. The errors will be shown in the list.
2. After the scan is finished, you can see the errors and problems need to be fixed. Click Fix All.
3. The Fixing part is done, the speed of your computer will be much higher than before and the errors have been fixed.